Our client is an industry leading provider of turnkey online gaming solutions and powers the most successful gaming operators around the globe. The company currently employs over 600 professional and experienced individuals – with the number rising daily. Our client will allow you to create your own career. Opportunities are only limited by your ability, motivation and imagination – we simply believe in hiring the best people and providing them with the best tools.
If you are skilled and ambitious individual that is looking to make a real difference then you might want to try and become part of that existing Automation team.
The Automation QA Lead will be required to work on WEB based projects in a collaborative distributed environment with designers, developers, project manager, web contents and marketing people in order to test the company products and solutions and ensure high quality of delivery.
- Lead the QA Automation Core team and manage their deliverables
- Work closely with QA Tech Leads and Product to develop a pipeline of test automation tasks
- Apply the disciplines of software development to the creation of automated tests
- Responsible for creating tools to allow automated tests be run by any team member and be part of CI
- Continuously gather and analyze reporting from automation test runs
- Work with developers to ensure that automated tests are independent of changes to UI
- Research and identify new approaches to test automation, and identify new tools that can help automate test areas
- Extend existing automated tests, and identify areas where improvements could be made to automated test suites
- Create and maintaining appropriate documentation to create repeatable and scalable test environments
- Strong experience in working with Selenium (additional frameworks and tools are an advantage)
- Experience working with source control (preferable GIT)
- Strong knowledge of a number of programming languages, for example JS, C#, Python or Ruby
- Proven ability to automate the testing of web-based applications, to replace manual test processes and to test API’s
- Knowledge of agile development processes
- Proven ability to develop frameworks for control of automated tests
- Good knowledge of gaming and sports betting is an advantage
- Highly responsible and accountable
- Strong team player
- Proactive personality
- Great communicational and interpersonal skills
Why join the dream team?
At our company client people are working really hard (yet not burning-out-hard), but also learning and developing fast (like Usain-Bolt-fast). We are looking for smart and focused people who represent the team spirit and are trustworthy allies in achieving great results. The business environment will provoke you to be dynamic and innovative and that’s exactly what you are. We offer great career opportunities – you simply have to seize them.
- Very good remuneration!
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment
- Challenging work with the latest technologies
- A brand new modern office
- Opportunity to join a team of young, talented and motivated professionals
- Dynamic work
- Sport activities
- Food vouchers