For a client of ours we are looking for Customer Care Representatives with Polish:
The Customer Care Representative is the first point of contact for the customers of an international mobile company. He/She will provide inbound support to general queries & complaints and outbound support to specific campaigns. The primary contact method is telephone, but the CSR will also handle requests through other channels, e.g. e-mail, fax, etc. Of primary concern is customer care, so successful applicants will have to be able to communicate clearly, have a high degree of language comprehension both verbal and written but most importantly be friendly and have a passion for helping customers.
- Identifies the customer and understands the type of product owned and the support requested.
- He/She will provide a suitable answer to successfully handle the case. If necessary, the Customer Care Representative escalates the case to the Team Leader or Client, as per the agreed processes.
- In the case of complaints will collect the necessary information in order to escalate the case to the responsible team so that a follow-up contact can be arranged.
- Carries out specific outbound campaigns related with the client’s products/services and CRM strategy
- Answers telephone calls and deals with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for our customers and striving to resolve all customer cases on the first call;
- Validates customer service entitlements;
- Assumes responsibility and ownership for all relevant customer cases;
- Obtains accurate customer details and inputs and updates them accurately in the system;
- Manages internal relationships positively;
- Contributes positively towards the achievement of performance targets in all aspects of the team’s activities;
- Use and improve Knowledge Bases through feedback;
- Ensures through team work that all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met consistently.
- High School degree
- Computer and Keyboard Skills
- Good analytical skills and technical knowledge
- Excellent customer handling skills
- Experience in a multinational environment would be appreciated
- Fluency in Polish & working level of English
Why to work for our client ?
We provide a clear path to career development and offer support, advice and coaching
every step of the way. Some of our other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Performance related pay + Relocation package for applicants who do not reside in Sofia
- Life insurance
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Team and company events