Our client is an industry leading provider of turnkey online gaming solutions and powers the most successful gaming operators around the globe. The company currently employs over 600 professional and experienced individuals – with the number rising daily. Our client will allow you to create your own career. Opportunities are only limited by your ability, motivation and imagination – we simply believe in hiring the best people and providing them with the best tools.
Sports team is working on wide range of tools which helps traders team to configure, manage and analyze all data, prior it comes to the end client. That includes sports event managing, risk manager, various reports, data distribution system, fraud detection, various back-end services for processing data and etc.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning.
- Lead development teams to practice agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Update agile tracking systems to provide transparency on Product & Sprint Backlogs.
- Recommend improvements and assist in changes to best practice.
- Support the development managers and project leads as necessary.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, task definition.
- Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal.
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution.
- Empower the teams to self-organize.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Strong mediation and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Lean, Kanban, etc.
- Skills and knowledge in leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types.
- Previous experience as a Software Developer
Why join the dream team?
At our company client people are working really hard (yet not burning-out-hard), but also learning and developing fast (like Usain-Bolt-fast). We are looking for smart and focused people who represent the team spirit and are trustworthy allies in achieving great results. The business environment will provoke you to be dynamic and innovative and that’s exactly what you are. We offer great career opportunities – you simply have to seize them.
- Very good remuneration!
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment
- Challenging work with the latest technologies
- A brand new modern office
- Opportunity to join a team of young, talented and motivated professionals
- Dynamic work
- Sport activities
- Food vouchers