For a client of ours we are looking for Technical Support for Business Applications with English. The main focus of the role is providing technical support for small business customers for cloud based applications.
– Represent the company in a professional manner and achieve company goals
– Troubleshoot technical issues
– Guide customers through the process of online activation of subscription and domain ownership verification
– Assist customers with billing queries
– Assist in configuring devices to email – mobile devices, tablets, PCs (Android OS, Blackberry, iPhone, Windows Mobile etc.)
– Provide support to add/remove/modify user permissions on emails, calendars, shared documents etc.
– Provide information and guidance on Cloud storage and data maintenance
– Command of English language at level C1 or above
– Excellent listening and communication skills, both written and verbal
– Previous experience in sales (mandatory)
– Comfortable approach when speaking to IT techs, end-users, decision-makers, CEOs, etc.
– Basic Understanding of DNS/CRM/Website hosting/Telephony
– Basic Understanding of web technologies (HTML, XML, HTTP protocols and email management (IMAP, POP3, Exchange)
– Some experience in a service or support center and related understanding of technical troubleshooting is a plus
– Ability to work on flexible shifts (from 07:00 to 00:00), agreed in advance with the team
– Ability to work on weekends
Our client is a global BPO and technology-enabled services company offering an integrated set of back-office and customer facing front-office services that support the entire customer life cycle. It is one of the largest, independent BPO companies in the world serving marquee clients in major industry verticals. Headquartered in Rochester, New York, United States, Sutherland employs over 38,000 professionals and operates in more than 60 locations in the United States, Australia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Egypt, Estonia, India, Jamaica, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, the Philippines, Slovakia, Sweden, the United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom as well as a far-reaching team from CloudSource.